1. Quilt, bind and gift this baby quilt to my nephew and his wife. Their baby girl was born in December and is my brother's first grandchild. Any clues for quilting this bias cut quilt.? It is very wonky, plus I chose a double gauze for the backing. Wish me luck, please.
2. With the remaining blocks from the above quilt I need to make another baby quilt for another nephew's baby daughter born in December, too. This one will have a different arrangement and hopefully won't be as wonky.
3. These blocks from my Stitch Tease Bee friends needs an arrangement. I'm planning on adding a circle or two of flying geese to it and then it needs to be assembled, quilted and bound.
4. I started this Find Your Fade Shawl and would love to finish it. I am anxious for it to grow so people don't think I am knitting a bikini.
5. My youngest son has asked me to make him some cactus plants for his baby's nursery. They are using a Mid-Century Modern/Palm Springs theme in the room. The baby is due in two weeks.
The felt and stuffing have been purchased.
6. Lastly, I would like to finish this quilt. I need to assemble this stack of 6.5" blocks into 12.5" blocks. Then I need to assemble the quilt top, quilt it and bind it. This might be an ambitious goal, but I'll give it a good try.
This is what the blocks will look like. The starry blocks were made by my Stash Sewciety Bee friends. I made the drunkard path blocks.
I'm linking up with the lovely ladies of the Finish Along. They all put so much time into organizing and running this fun link party. I really do appreciate each and every one of them.