1. The beautiful Giddy fabrics by Sandy Gervais.
2. The Hexagon Park pattern by the incredibly talented Lynne was easy to follow.
3. Since making this quilt Lynne and I have become bloggy buddies and I have learned so much from her blog.
4. It was my first time to make an improv pieced back on a quilt.
5. After making this quilt I decided to send it to my dear, dear friend, who has early onset Alzheimer's disorder.
6. The label has special meaning because Darlene and I had a history of letter writing, back in the 70's and 80's when people actually used to send a letter by the postal service.
Please stop by Amy's blog to see all the other beautiful creations. I know I will be checking them out, for sure.