1. Mr. Romance bought me this Fontanini Nativity set in 1988.
Someday we would like to go to Christmas Market in Koln.
8. I'm participating in Giveaway Day at Sew, Mama, Sew. Check out the blog and maybe you will decide to participate too.
11. This is my new sewing space. I have taken over my mom's old room and it is huge and upstairs, so I never have to clean it up...just close the doors. After Christmas I will be organizing it and making a place for everything.
13. I learned that this is the best glue to use when making a framed clutch.
15. Here is a photo from Christmas 1966, with my parents, brother and sister. Today is the 11th anniversary of my dad's death. I still miss him.