I have so many projects in different stages of construction I am thinking of starting a spreadsheet to keep it all straight. Right now I am working on:
1. Drapery panels for #4 son's loft. One is finished, one more to make.
2. + and x blocks for a swap. I finished 3 more blocks for this swap
3. The Swoon-along. No progress since last weekend.
4. The Rose Star Block Party. I finished my first block. The English Paper Piecing is a totally new technique for me. I like it but it is a very slow process.
5. Rockin Robin quilt needs binding. No progress
6. A quilt for a friend that needs to be completed by next weekend. I finished the quilt top this week, Yeah! Now to quilt and bind it.
I am stalking my partner in the For The Love of Solids Swap and awaiting my partner assignment for the Mouthy Stitches zippered pouch swap.
I have been in cahoots with some friends on two special projects...to be announced next month and I have started a quilting round robin with some international friends. I'll be talking about these things next month. I am so excited for all of them but don't want to say anything until all the ducks are in a row.
My one big finish for this week was the honey cowl that I knitted. Yes, I knitted it, (with lots of mistakes). It will help to keep me warm in Seattle at the end of the month. Wish I was there now to enjoy the snow they are having.
I'm linking up with AmyLouWho for Sew and Tell Friday. Pop over to her blog and see what everyone else is up to this week.