1. The tortoise wakes from a long winter's nap.
2. The potatoes are growing and need to be covered with more dirt.
3. The chives from last summer are multiplying and getting pretty purple blossoms.
4. The celery is growing, slowly.
5. The zucchini and cantaloupe seeds are sprouting.
6. The peach tree is covered in pretty pink blossoms
7. Trader Joe's has tulips in stock.
8. Peppers from last year are still producing edible fruit (we've had a mild winter).
9. Random sunflower seeds have grown to 4 feet high.
10. We are planning weekends of readying the garden plots for planting.
What signs of spring (fall if you are down under) are popping up where you live?Thanks for stopping by,