Katy I'm a Ginger Monkey and Brenda Pink Castle fabrics have teamed up to have a little contest to see who can make the best 12 fabric FQ bundle. Now I don't claim that mine is the best, but it is the best I can do before the deadline of March 31. I'm calling this bundle, Sweet Baby, because these fabrics would make a sweet baby quilt.
The winner gets their FQ bundle. That's a good challenge, right?
1. Fly A Kite Ice Cream in Teal by October Afternoon for Riley Blake Designs
2. Fly A Kite Dot in Brown by October Afternoon for Riley Blake Designs
3. Metro Living Circles in Fuchsia Pink by Robert Kaufman
4. Ta Dot in Ocean Aqua by Michael Miller Polka Dot
5. Punctuation Tutor Stripe in Orange Punctuation by American Jane
6. Animal School Bus in Pink Kokka Japan Cotton/Linen Blend
7. Essex Linen Ivory Linen/Cotton Blend
8. Hello Pilgrim Pearl Bracelet in Green Lizzy House
9. Haybale in Yellow - Farm Fresh by October Afternoon for Riley Blake Designs
10. Aviary 2 Woodgrain in Vintage Yellow by Joel Dewberry for Free Spirit Fabric Faux Bois
11. Gingham in Orange Oops A Daisy by Keiki for Moda
12. Fly A Kite Strawberry Stripe in Pink by October Afternoon for Riley Blake Designs
Don't forget if you order anything from pink castle on etsy use KATY15 as a code on check out to get 15% off your order.
Thanks for stopping by,