It has become good practice to link up to Lynne's Fresh Sewing Day the first of each month to be accountable for projects completed and those also left in the UFO pile. This week's recep is also a recap of the month of March.
My mosaic does not show a large number of finished projects for the month of March, but there are some large, long term projects that I completed or are nearly finished.
1. Finished and a lucky winner of a random draw $50 gift certificate for the Fat Quarter shop was my rainbow mini quilt.
2. The third in Jeni's HST Block of the Month. This is a fun and easy project.
3. I continue to work on my knitted sweater, but it is a slow process.
4. The Echo Made in Cherry quilt will be delivered to the birthday girl in 2 weeks. I can't wait to see the surprise on her face when she opens it.
5. The beginning of a fun and year long quilt bee, Stitch Tease. My two youngest boys created quite a stir in blogland, as they posed with my BLOOM inspired strip.
6. All 9 swoon blocks are finished, sashed and ready to be quilted. I need to choose the backing fabric and then this one will go to the long arm quilter.
7. I finished 56 granny squares and almost finished sashing them together with Kona Ash.
March bee block for the New Bee on the Block.
March has gone down as the month that I have received the most comments on a post, thanks to the generosity of the lovely Julie of the Intrepid Thread. You still have until April 3, at 9 am Pacific time to enter for a chance to win a FQ bundle of Summerlove, go here.
March was also a month for doing some preliminary work in the garden and getting it ready for the spring planting later this month.