These are the projects I have in different stages of production.
Some you are probably quite tired of me rambling on about. But, sometimes you need to set something aside and get on with another project to keep the inspiration going.
1. Granny Square quilt. I have received the 108" wide grey dots for the backing and will get this one spray basted. It is really hard on my bad back, so the timing has to be right.
2. Patchwork Chevron quilt. Waiting for the binding fabric.
After I finish these two quilts I think I have had my fill of Reunion, although, I do love it a lot.
4. Stitch Tease block for Susan...haven't started it yet. This is Susan's starter block. I just need to choose fabrics and I should be able to do this soon. I love making stars.
5. + and x block swap. 6 blocks finished, 9 more to go. You can still join this swap if you are interested.
7. Knitting...I have finished the back of the sweater and I am working on the front. I have so many mistakes but I figure once it's on no one will notice. Anyway, that is what I am counting on.
9. And just for fun, I have ordered these cute mini Moo cards for Sewing Summit. I have to start thinking ahead to October because the way this year is going, October will be here tomorrow!