I've not participated in Rhonda's Finish Along before but decided I might as well join in for the summer since I do have a few projects that need to be finished. Here is what I hope to finish this summer.
1. Bind my Swoon quilt. It has been quilted for months and just needs binding.
2. Quilt and bind the Granny Square quilt. This one has been finished for a while, too.
3. Get caught up on Jeni's HST Block of the Month. I have June and July to make.
4. I need to really get cracking if I am going to finish Katy's Hexie MF quilt.
5. I am two people behind in the Stitch Tease Bee. Danny and Helen, I will be working on your blocks/strips this month.
6. I've been asked to participate in a WinterKist Blog hop and make something with these new, fun fabrics.
7. Last, I have joined a new bee. Actually, it's Rhonda's bee, so I better keep up!