Two years of blogging have come and gone in a blink of an eye. I started this blog as a travel journal in August of 2010 and it has evolved to include all these topics and more.
In looking back over some of the projects I have shared in the last two years, these are among my favorites.
1. DSC_0102, 2. edens outfit, 3. Bloom/Sunflowers, 4. 3rd quarter bee blocks, 5. Circle me back to Amsterdam quilt, 6. Little Apples ensemble, 7. refashioned swag bag.after side 2, 8. post sewing summit swap, 9. Hexagon Park, 10. side 1, 11. framed clutch, 12. Made in Cherry QAL
1. Almost finished, 2. Rockin Robin quilt, 3. Simple Clutch, 4. Retro Flower QAL, 5. Fabric nesting bowls, 6. 241 tote and matching wallet, 7. Patchwork Chevron Quilt, 8. tomatoes, 9. Sunflower, 10. an Heirloom Swoon Quilt, 11. disappearing nine patch pillow, 12. momma's got a brand new bag
Through all this blogging I think the best part has been the friends I have made and the techniques I have learned. I was fortunate to have met several people last year at Sewing Summit and look forward to meeting even more blogging buddies at this year's Sewing Summit.
I have also been able to meet a few of my blogging friends in person, one on one, from as far away as Germany and the Czech Republic and in my own part of the country, one state away in Arizona.
One of the friends I have made is Julie from The Intrepid Thread.
Do you buy your fabric from Julie? If you don't you are missing out on fantastic customer service and unbelievable prices. Julie always sends a hand written note with your purchase and really makes buying fabric easy and quick.
In honor of my two year blog anniversary Julie has generously donated a Fat Quarter bundle of the much anticipated Indie by Pat Bravo in the Sunlight Bazaar colorway. That's 10 fat quarters, enough to make some lovely projects.
So because I love my readers so much I am going to give you four chances to win. Remember if you are a no-reply commenter, you must leave a valid email address in your comment.
1. For one chance leave me a comment telling me why you blog.
2. For a second chance follow my blog or tell me you already do.
3. For a third chance check out the Intrepid Thread shop and tell me what you want to buy next.
4. And for a fourth chance blog, tweet or Facebook about this giveaway and come back and tell me you did.
I try to always reply to comments, but because I am anticipating 300+ comments, please forgive me if I do not reply. I will read all your comments, promise. Thank you! I will draw a winner on Saturday, September 1, 2012 at 9 am California time.