Looking back at September I can see that I definitely had a slow month in sewing. But I had a big month in canning and cooking from the garden. If I had a choice, sewing would be #1 because it involves sitting instead of standing for hours at a time, which really hurts my back.
Here are my September makes. I am linking to Lynne's Fresh Sewing Day.
1. 3 bee blocks for Chrissy in the Modern Sewing Bee.
2. Anna Maria Horner Multi-Tasker tote for a friend
3. Bunting for Sewing Summit
4. Quilt and bound the Glamorous Granny quilt
5. Finished making 74 hexagon flowers
6. Orange Soda quilt top
7. A laptop case
8. An iPhone case
9. An iPad case
10. September HST BOM
...and one more secret block for Helen in the Stitch Tease Bee.
Thanks for stopping by,