I remember being a teenager and thinking that time would never go fast enough until I was old enough to drive or stay out late with my friends. I also remember the days when my children were infants and I wondered how long until they would sleep through the night, or walk or be more independent? Or some of those years when one or more of my kids were going through a phase, time just used to drag. I've heard the saying, don't wish your life away, it will go fast enough.
Well now that I am older and have all the time in the world to do as I please, I just want more time. The days, weeks and months just pass too quickly. I want more time with my family and especially my grandkids. I want more time to sew and more time to travel and spend with friends.
That brings me to my point...it's November 1, time to show you my photo a day for October. Why is this year passing by so quickly?
Here's the list I'll be working on for November.
It's also time to link up with Lynne for Fresh Sewing Day.
This collage of my projects made for October have several things I have not shared on the blog yet.
Over the next week I will be writing separate posts about some of these projects.*
1. Quilt for Tania
2. Two bee blocks for Modern Stitching Bee
3. Zipper pouch for Sewing Summit swap
4. Two zipper pouches for Sewing Summit gifts
5. Framed clutch for Sewing Summit gift
6. HST BOM
7. Mouthy Stitches Swap tote
8. iphone and ipad cases for Brigitte's Quilt Market sample sale*
9. Four coin purses for Sewing Summit gifts*
10. Pillow Talk 9 swap pillow cover*