There are lots of people linking up with Leanne, our new hostess for the finish -along. Rhonda did a great job hosting it last year. I wish I would have linked up more, but decided to start the first quarter with high hopes of finishing some easy projects.
Most of my finishes this quarter will be quilting the tops that have stacked up the last few months.
1. HST BOM...this top needs borders first and then needs to be quilted and bound. I have the borders and binding, but need to decide on the backing.
2. Flower Girl quilt for my granddaughter. This one will be top priority because it needs to be finished by the first week in February. I still need to make
11 10 more (I made one since the photo was taken) blocks, sew them together with sashing and borders. This one is going to my longarm quilter, so I need the top finished by next week.
3. Ah, the #scrapptripalong. How I have enjoyed making this scrappy quilt. It needs to be quilted and bound. I need to order fabric for the backing.
5. And so does this one.
6. Probably the second most important thing I need to finish is to write the instructions and make a few sample clutches for the class I will be teaching at the Sew South Retreat in March.
7. I think this is a doable list, but I also have to make 2 Stitch Tease giant blocks/strips (which are still a secret) and keep up with my other bee, The Modern Stitching Bee.
Wish me luck.