I might be getting a little too ambitious to think I can finish
8, make that 9 quilts by July 1, but here goes...
I know my #1 priority will be to finish my
1. Siblings Together quilt. If you don't know about this project you can read about it here.
My inspiration for this quilt came from this book.
I need to baste, quilt and bind it before it can be shipped off to England.
3. Over a year ago I sent off this starter block to my bee mates in the Stitch Tease Bee. I hadn't seen what has been added to it until today when it arrived as the most touching quilt top. I will finish it in time to take to FQ Retreat, I promise. I will also write a separate post about my fabulous quilt, we are just waiting for one more person to receive hers.
5.Flying Geese: I am obsessed with flying geese right now so I chose them in any size or configuration for my month in the Modern Stitching Bee. Providing I receive all my blocks from the members, I hope to arrange and finish this quilt, too.
6. The Medallion-Along has slipped to the bottom of my priority list, although I love this quilt and it will be for me, there is no rush to finish, but I am hopeful.
7. I forgot the things from last quarter's list that went unfinished. Two Giant Star quilts made with my Fat Quarter bundle of Indie prints. This one with a teal background.
8. The other with a grey linen background.
9. And let's not forget the quilt top I made with all the leftover squares of Indie set in a background of Kona Coal and surrounded by Summerville Weave in Coal.
If you think I can get all these quilts finished by July 1 you are as crazy as I am!