Lynne's Fresh Sewing Day is always a good way to look back at the month and say, "Oh, that's why I am tired". I work on so many projects every month, as most people do, but it's fun to look back and see the months of work come together in finished projects. So thank you, Lynne Lily's Quilts, for giving me the opportunity to look back at my efforts and also for allowing us to take a peek into everyone's finishes for the month.
My May finishes include:
1. 6 blocks, 2 designs, for the Virtual Quilting Bee
2. Refashioned Quilt for Tornado Relief in Moore, Oklahoma
3. Skirt for my granddaughter's birthday
4. 6 blocks for the 4x5 bee
5. Pillowcase for TRAC camp for teens
6. Quilted and bound the Wordy Friends quilt(Stitch Tease bee quilt)
7. Flower Girl quilt for my granddaughter
8. 3 Travel Make-up bags
9. 2 blocks for Rhonda, Modern Stitching Bee
10. Clutch for me
11. 2 blocks for a comfort quilt for an Instagram friend's friend.