Another month has come and gone. I am linking up with Lynne at Lily's Quilts to be accountable for the projects I have made in June. Ugh! The year is half-gone!
1. Rocky Mountain Bee Blocks with a fussy cut center for Susan. Modern Stitching Bee.
2. Zakka 2.0 Along Coasters and Hot Pad made from the Patchwork Please book.
3. Travel Duffle Bag, downsized from the original pattern. Made with Modern Yardage fabric.
4. Paper pieced flying geese and feather blocks for Katy Stitch Tease Bee.
5. Refashioned my skirt into a sundress for my granddaughter.
6. Finished the Indie Star quilt and donated it to Oklahoma Tornado Relief.
7. 4 block #7 for the Virtual Quilting Bee
8. Mixer Cover, my version of Zakka 2.0 Along Tea Cozy Project from the Patchwork Please book.
9. Name tag for my Fat Quarterly Retreat partner.
I pieced together the blocks from my month as queen in the Stitch Tease 2 bee. I made 9 blocks before the bee started to give the girls an idea of what I wanted and then I made another 11 this month. This quilt will measure 72" x 84" when finished. I wanted a nice sized quilt to use at the beach. I might just put this at the top of my Finish-A-Long list for the next quarter.
As well as my sewing projects, I like to link up my canning and baking projects too.
1. My first time to make Kimbucha. It's delicious!
2. Strawberry-Rhubarb Jam
3. With our garden harvest there is always cooking and canning to do.
4. Double Chocolate Zucchini muffins.
5. Tomato Sauce
6. I discovered a new bread recipe, so there has been lots of experimenting with different breads.