Here's a quick post just to say hello and to let you know what I have finished in November.
It seems I am getting less and less accomplished each month, but I am crossing things off of my very long list of unfinished projects. That calls for a big Sew South cheer! I can hear it all the way from North Carolina. (I know those that attended Sew South last year are clapping wildly for me)
1. House blocks for Ange Stitch Tease Bee
2. Swirling Modern Maples quilt
3. Searching for Fall Star quilt
4. Pink socks
5. Clutch for Michele (a friend)
6. Christmas Ripple Quilt top
7. Bee blocks for Jennie Modern Stitching Bee
8. HST clutch for a friend
Now that Thanksgiving is over (post to be written shortly), I am in full on Christmas mode. Cards have been ordered the tree is up and needs decorating and gift lists have been made.
24 days and counting.............