August was a month of getting caught up. I can finally say I feel like I have gotten a lot finished...but still not one of the these things is on my Finish-a-Long list.
The mosaic shows what I did complete in August, some of which I still need to blog about. For some reason blogging has taken a back seat for me. I have not been writing much and I certainly have not been reading or commenting on many blogs. I'm hoping now that the summer is winding down I can get back into a normal routine. Taking vacation in summer threw me off my game. We usually holiday in the fall.
1. Larry's Gone Fishing, a St, Louis 16 patch memory quilt made with the Hawaiian shirts of a special friend
2. July Stitch Tease Bee Blocks for Dianne
3. August Stitch Tease Bee Blocks for Jennifer
4. & 5. Cosmetics Case and Travel Duffle for my secret partner in the Sew Sew Modern Swap
6. Pillow Cover made with the scraps from my Swoon quilt
7. 6 Polaroid Blocks for a charity quilt
8. Paper Pieced sunglasses, zippered clutch for my granddaughter
9. Quilt top for my cousins baby...needs quilting
10. Improv quilt top for 100 Quilts for Kids...needs quilting
I set a goal for myself in August to swim 25 miles. About half-way through the month I realized I was not going to make 25 but maybe I could swim 20. Guess what? I swam 21 miles in August and I have the horrible tan to prove it!
Thank you to Lynne, who I can now say is my real life friend, for hosting this monthly feature.